We thought this month’s Dame-Nation 2012 themed poll would be a close call. Turns out that it became a battle between two of Chicago’s up-and-coming hard rock bands: Burning Eve and 4Without. And after one day of Burning Eve at the top, 4Without fans came back with a vengeance. That’s why 4Without is our Band of the Month for August 2012!
Click here to visit 4Without’s Band of the Month page.
Thanks again to everyone who showed their support for Dame-Nation 2012 by voting! Here are the complete results:
- 4Without – 851 votes (58.61%)
- Burning Eve – 490 votes (33.75%)
- Schoolcraft – 33 votes (2.27%)
- Persistence of Memory – 28 votes (1.93%)
- A.D.D. – 26 votes (1.79%)
- (tie) MindShatter – 8 votes (0.55%)
- (tie for 6) Last Red Ransom – 8 votes (0.55%)
- Virulence Factor – 5 votes (0.34%)
- DeadMansWake – 3 votes (0.21%)
Onto our September 2012 poll! Your choices are:
- Crystal Viper, a Polish heavy metal band. Crystal Viper released their fourth full-length album Crimen Excepta via AFM Records in April.
- Dorota Malek, a hard rock / metal singer from Wels, Austria. Her full-length debut album Dayphobia was released this past March via Noisehead Records.
- Heaven Rain, a progressive power metal band from Banja Luka, Bosnia. Their third release Second Sun is their first full-length album with current singer Miona Graorac.
- Kontrust, a cross-over band rock/metal band from Ried and Vienna, Austria. Although Kontrust have been around for several years, their popularity exploded in mid-2012 with the release of their new album Second Hand Wonderland.
- White Skull, an Italian heavy metal band. White Skull recently premiered the music video for “Red Devil,” the first single from their latest album Under This Flag.
Visit our WordPress site and scroll down to find the poll on the right-hand sidebar. Vote once a day, every day through Friday, August 31st!
Which bands would you like to see featured in our next Band of the Month Poll? Let us know by posting a suggestion on our Facebook page or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.